Minced Pork, Chanterelle, Carrot & Zucchini with Rice Noodles
Served 4 Adults
- 500gr minced pork (can substitute with chicken, beef or soy for vegetarians)
- 100gr chanterelle mushrooms (washed and finely chopped)
- 1 large carrot (peeled and finely choppe)
- 1 zucchini (finely chopped)
- 1 sharlot (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil / vegetable oil (not olive oil)
- 1/4 tsbp sea salt
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 200 gr rice noodles
- 1 1/2 cucumber (peeled, seeds removed and cut into long thin strips )
- rice paper
- Add 1 tbsp of oil ay your choice (I used coconut oil) and heat up the frying pan. Then add sharlot and carrots.
- Fry in medium heat until the looks translucent. Then add zucchini and mushroom until they look cooked, lastly add the meat.
- Keep string until is cooked. Take a small portion out for your toddler before adding salt.
- Add salt, sesame oil and soya sauce. Taste and add more soya sauce to suit your taste.
- Boil water in a saucepan, add rice noodles. Let it cook for 3 mins. Drain the water in a sieve and rince the noodles in cold water and set aside.
- Wet the rice paper in hot water (not boiled) then place it on a large plate, add noodles, meat and cucumber and roll. Dip in Vietnamese spring rolls fish sauce or peanut sauce. 😋