This literally took me 30 mins to prepare and cook and it’s so healthy and delicious! :)😋
Whenever my toddler son sees cook vegetables on his plate he would pick them out and put them on the table and says: these are for you mama! 😄
The only way I can get him to eat vegetables are to mix them in whatever I’m cooking, this time is fried rice. As I have chopped them into very small cubes he didn’t even notice. 😄
1.Chicken drumsticks marinate
- chicken drumstick (as many as you wish)
- sea salt (sprinkle all over)
- garlic powder (sprinkle all over)
- dry thyme (sprinkle all over)
- paprika powder (sprinkle all over)
2. Fried Rice – one large bowl of left over cooked rice
- 1/2 Zucchini (chopped into really small cubes)
- medium carrots (peeled, chopped in to really small cubes)
- 1tsp coconut oil / vegetable oil but not olive oil
- 1tbps soy sauce (I used Kikkoman less salt, add more salt if require)
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Marinate the drumsticks with all the ingredients and place them in the oven for 30 mins. It’s best to leave it for at least 1hr before.
- In the mean time, fry the carrot & zucchini in medium heat for a couple of minutes. Add a bit of water and cover the pan with a lid. Let it be there for 10 minutes but stir every now and then.
- Add rice and soya sauce and mix evenly. Cold left over thai perfume rice makes the best fried rice as it won’t be soggy.
- Now serve the rice with the drumsticks. 😋