Here is another yummy recipe with fennel.
Served 2 portions at 160 ml / 5.5 oz
- 1 medium fennel (washed & cut)
- a handful of washed baby spinach
- 1 medium potato (peeled & cut)
- 50 ml breast milk / steamed water / pre-boiled cooled water (add more if required)
- Steam the fennel and potato together for 15 mins. Once ready remove them from the baby cook and steam spinach for 5 min, or steam the fennel and potato together for 10 mins, then add the spinach and steam for another 5 mins.
- Remove the water from the baby cook / steamer into a cup.
- Add 50ml of your own breast milk / the steamed water / pre-boiled water blend until you get the consistency you want for your baby.