- 3 medium carrots (peeled and cut)
- 1 medium zucchini (peeled and cut)
- 1 leak 10 cm long (cut)
- 5 large broccoli florets
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup risotto rice
- 50gr butter
- 1.5 litre vegetables stock
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (add more if needed)
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Cut carrots, zucchini, leaks, and broccoli in small cubes and steam together for 10mins.
- Heat the pan with the butter, fry the onion in medium heat until golden brown then add the risotto rice. Stir for 1 min then slowly add the stock.
- Half way ready, add the vegetables with the rice. Before serving, add parmesan cheese and stir until the rice is nice and thick.
- Serve with more parmesan. 😋