Salmon goes really well with carrots and polenta gives it a smooth texture. 😋
- 3 medium carrots (peeled & chopped)
- 1 large sunripe tomato (skinned, de-seeded & chopped)
- 1 apple (peeled, cored and cut)
- 1/8 cup polenta (cooked)
- 100ml liquid
- 1 tsbp organic cold pressed raps oil.
- Steam carrots and apple for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile poach salmon together with tomato on medium heat. Add 1 tbsp water and cover with a lid.
- Cook polenta. I used 4 folds water to polenta.
- Add salmon to the carrots, liquid and blend until you’ve reach your desired consistency.
- Serve with 1 tsp organic raps oil.
- Suitable for freezing.