Our happymat by http://www.ezpzfun.com arrived today! I think I was more excited to try it out than my son. 😄
I told him that his plate has a happy face just like his one and he was very about about it.
He finished the tomatoes and cucumber but only ate 1/3 of the fried rice. I am ok with it today as he did have a whole ice cream not long before dinner.
- 1 small carrot (peeled & diced)
- 1 smal piece of zucchini 10cm (washed & diced)
- 1/4 small kohlrabi (peeled & diced)
- 2 tsp coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 2 tsp light soya sauce
- Add oil and sauté the first three ingredients until they are almost soft.
- Add rice and soya sauce and stir well.
- Served with 1 tomato (deseeded and chopped) and a small piece of cucumber (peeled and sliced)