Today the temperature reached as high as 37 degrees celcius and we just couldn’t go outside! I’ve pulled down all the blinds, windows were all closed and we were dying for something to cool us down. This minty refreshing puree was a perfect choice for a day like this and I served it cool. I also gave him cold cucumber slices to chew on, they really helped his teething pain.
- 1 large fennel bulb (washed & cut)
- 1 apple (peeled, cored & cut)
- 1/2 Zucchini (washed & cut)
- 3 small potatoes (peeled & cut)
- 6 mint leaves
- 50-100ml liquid
- Steam everything except mint leaves for 12mins.
- Add mint leaves, liquid and blend until you’ve reached your desired consistency.
- Suitable for freezing.