My both boys and myself are completely in love with these ReSqueeze food pouches. My little one seems to eat so much better and more with it! 😄
Three years ago I was looking for reusable food pouches online but couldn’t find any so I opted for one time use food pouches instead. They were great as I could still make my own puree but fairly costly in the longterm. However, I still prefer to make my own puree than buying ready made ones off the shelves. I used to call the shop bought food pouches my boy’s fast food on the go. lol 😄
When we lived in Zürich, Switzerland, (the heart of Europe) we used to travel everywhere by car, feeding a little baby was always a challenge and also meant multiple pit stops. It used to take us hours to reach our final destination! Until I’ve started to use food pouches, we no longer needed to stop to feed our boy as I could just sit next to him and fed him while hubby was driving.
It’s a perfect thing to have with when you’re out with your kids either at play dates, shopping, restaurants, a day at the park or zoo and etc or put one in your kid(s)’s kindergarten / school lunch box (es). No need to find a place to heat up the food.
What I love so much about Resqueeze food pouches is that they come in 2 sizes! I used to wish for a larger pouch and now have them! 😊
3. Dishwasher Friendly
4. Freezer Safe
5. Top-Spout – for a natural, comfortable feeding position
6. Double Dual-zip closure
7. Straight Flow Design – allows for easier cleaning, water flows easily from top to bottom
8. Wide Bottom Opening – for easy filling and cleaning
9. Come in two sizes – 6 oz and 9 oz
- Yellow pouches hold up to 6 oz – an ideal portion size for infants and toddlers
- Green pouches have a 9 oz capacity – for school-age children and older
10. Clear Fill-line – see exactly what and how much each pouch contains with the see-through measurement fill-line
Available on http://www.resqueeze.com