The entire combination taste soon good! I sometimes can’t control myself from not eating my son’s food! This time is one of those. LOL 😂
If your babies are now self feeding then make this puree thick so that it’s easier for them scoop.
We went out on Sunday afternoon so I prepped Baby C’s dinner in NomNomKids reusable food pouch. 🙂
- 1 sweet red bell pepper (washed and cored)
- 1 medium parsnip (peeled & chopped)
- 1 large sweet potato (peeled & chopped)
- 1/4 cup red lentils (washed & cook per packaging instruction)
- Steamed liquid
- Steam the first three ingredients together for 15 minutes.
- Move the vegetables over to a large bowl or a smoothie jug, add red lentils, liquid and blend until you’ve reached your desired consistency.
- Suitable for freezing.