Oh boy! These little babes turned out so deeeliiicious! We all cleaned up our plates! 😋😄 I will definitely be making them again as a new side dish for #xmas . 👊
They can be made a day or two in advance, simply put them back in the muffin tin and heat up.
The recipe was inspired by @recipe_tin
- 5 large roundish potatoes, thinly sliced (2-3mm thick)
- 2 tbsp butter / 30g
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1/4 cup single/full fat cream (I used full fat)
- 1/2 tsp himalayian salt (no salt for babies under 12m)
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan & gouda / cheddar cheese (2/3 Parmesan 1/3 gouda)
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves / 1 tbsp dried thyme.
- pepper (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 160°C. Spray or go over with a brush a standard muffin tin with oil.
2. Melt butter with crushed garlic in a small saucepan. Add cream, salt and pepper.
3. Place half the potato slices in the muffin tin. Drizzle with 1/2 tbsp of cream mixture. Sprinkle with half the cheese and thyme.
4. Top with remaining potato slices. Drizzle with remaining cream mixture, thyme and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
5. Bake for 30-35 mins. Let it stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Kat xx ❤