These are hands down the best Chocolate Zucchini Coconut Muffins.
My 4 years old only likes muffins with either chocolate in them or taste like chocolate! haha! They are super moist and just melt in your mouth! I have baked these many times each time requested by the little prince. 🙂
They are #paleo #glutenfree #dairyfree #refinedsugarfree and baked in coconut oil and coconut flour! So, to sum these up SUPER HEALTHY and YUM!
- 10 pitted dried dates soaked in hot water for a couple of mins
- 4 eggs
- 1 small zucchini (grated)
- 1/4 cup coldpressed coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence / powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Place the dates, eggs, zucchini, coconut oil, and vanilla in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Move the zuccihini mixture to a large bowl and add in the coconut flour, cacao powder, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt then use a hand mixer to mix until smooth and thick. If you have a large powerful blender then you could do this step in the blender. My nutribullet just couldn’t take it as it was too dry.
- Pour the batter into a well greased muffin tin / silicon muffin tray (I used one with mini).
- Bake for 45-50 mins or until center is cooked through.